


Hey everyone I know it has been a while since my last post and Im sorry but I am staring to post again. So make sure you check it every week. This week we went to stourhead, winchester, and porchester and it was so much fun. Jaivri and Jessie are here with us and we are having a blast Stourhead are beautiful gardens. We have been there before and I think I have posted about it. But Winchester and Porchester were new places and they were fun and amazing. In Winchester we went to the cathedral and great hall which. In the catherdral we got to see Jane Austens grave. And then in Porchester we went to the old castle and it was Unbelievably cool we got to go on the roof and see an amazing veiw of the english channel and Jaivri had the time of his life. Except when he saw a puppy that looked like bella and then he remembered Aunt Joelle wasnt with us. I miss everyone and Utah but Im happy to be home :)
2 comments:
that is a awesome blog!
you can go to my blog at
destination3000.wordpress.com!
-brandonh
Jai wants to come home...Check out our blog...AmberLee updated it!
Post a Comment